Predictable Therapeutic Results for Gastroparesis and Dyspepsia
EGG delivered GMA subtyping improves therapeutic outcomes
- Proper subtyping of Gastroparesis and Dyspepsia impacts treatment outcomes
- Personalized AI-powered diagnostics with specialized treatment plans
- Builds reputation recognition and practice success with higher outcomes
40 Million + Americans Suffer From Gastroparesis and Dyspepsia
- 3CPM EGG/EVG delivers reproducible reliable subtyping of the underlying disorder
- AI derived diagnostic threshold is the difference between successful treatment vs failure
- 3CPM® GMAT® software uniquely detects the 25% GMA subtype group with 93% response to endoscopic pyloric balloon dilation.
- Identiflies similar response probability to other pyloric therapy such as BOTOX injection, G-Poem and pyloroplasty.
Proper GMA Subtyping assists in surgical therapy selection and outcomes.
- Quality of the 3 cpm signal directly correlates with normal ICC number and function
- Gastroenteric Stimulation (GES) works best with normal 3cpm GMA as determined by EGG
- Detection of sub optimal 3 cpm GMA subtypes helps to limit surgical failures with GES.
- Hypernormal GMA subtype or subtypes with elevated GMAT threshold scores have pyloric outflow dysfunction.
- Pre operative recognition and correction will avoid post-op complications or primary surgical treatment failure in GERD or Bariatric procedures.
Non-invasive, EGG/EVG with water load satiety test subtypes GMA.
- AI-driven Diagnostics, and intuitive EGGSAS software simplify Treatment Decisions, providing answers within minutes.
- Personally-tailored Treatment Improves Patient Outcomes
- EGG driven services enhance Community and Regional Reputation and Outreach
Highly cost effective Return on Investment. Find out how quickly you can recoup your investment with our ROI Calculator.