Patients with Gastroparesis, Dyspepsia, chronic undefined nausea and vomiting, post prandial distress syndrome, or GERD respond to treatment with variable and often poor results.
- EGG detects, analyzes and subtypes gastrointestinal myoelectrical activity (GMA) of motility.
- EGG gives clinicians a window onto the cellular and physiological homeostatic controls
- Etiology driven diagnostics are key to successful therapy
- Allows recognition when homeostasis is uncoupled and restored
- Better understanding of disease mechanisms helps to guide corrective therapy
- Published evidence supports predictable therapeutic success and outcomes with GMA Subtyping
- GMA subtyping may prevent post-operative complications or primary procedure failure
- Allows recognition and pretreatment of subtle complicating gastric motility disorders