By providing the ability to test myoelectric response in gastric emptying using a wide array of mediums, and by removing any restrictive predefined parameters for diagnosis, researchers are free to use the Electrogastrogram to pursue testing for a wide range of possible conditions that could lead to yet undiscovered cause/effect relationships that can aid in various diagnoses.
Currently being used in studies involving universities, this version offers an updated and easy to use interface device.
The Canine Research version is designed specifically for Universities and other research facilities interested in the most flexible and powerful device available.
It differs from the standard human research version in that the frequency definitions are specific to the canine model, facilitating interpretation and analysis.
View and Download the product manual
The program offers new capabilities:
– Open architecture analysis of the raw signal, providing for maximum flexibility and allowing for unlimited user defined intervals and minute selection, in an animal defined environment.
– Canine-specific frequency based analysis
– Subject interface designed to accept internal or externally placed electrodes.
– Extended recording times of 3-5 hours.
– “What If Scenario” utility which allows the user to reanalyze studies multiple times using different parameters, preserving the original data and retaining and renaming each result separately.
– The most advanced Fourier analysis available for improved accuracy.
– Uploading of data to spreadsheet formats to allow analysis with standard statistical analysis programs.
– User controlled backup and restore function to project against loss of data
– Fully networkable